Parking Lot & Sidewalk
The outward appearance of your commercial facility visually communicates value to visitors. Facility parking lot maintenance can go a long way toward maintaining the appearance of your parking lot and sidewalks and, in many cases, improve it.
Ongoing facilities services by a professional facility maintenance company can also preserve the integrity of your exterior structures, enhance the safety of your premises and create a welcoming environment for your customers.
Trillium Facility Solutions has over a decade of experience developing exterior maintenance strategies that bring real value to our clients. What started as a small landscaping business has flourished into a national full-service FM facility maintenance company. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to producing sustainable and quality results and, more importantly, our client-centric approach.
Year-Round Parking Lot & Sidewalk Maintenance
Your parking lot is subject to wear and tear year-round, and not just during those times of the year when the weather turns bad. When you retain the managed property and building maintenance services of Trillium Facility Solutions, you can have peace of mind that your exterior premises will receive ongoing care and maintenance throughout the four seasons. Though every facility’s needs are different, Trillium has developed a four-step strategy for best results:
- Parking Lot Striping: Maintaining clean, legible lines for your customers not only tells them that you value them but also, it can enhance their overall safety and enrich the overall customer experience.
- Resurfacing: Heavy vehicle traffic, rain, snow and ice can all wreak havoc on the surface of your parking lot. When your lot begins to develop cracks and potholes, Trillium is your go-to choice for resurfacing. Our team has over 10 years of experience in this line of work and utilizes the latest technologies to create durable and long-lasting results.
- Snow & Ice: Snow and ice pose a liability threat to your business and a health hazard to your visitors. Remove both by adding snow and ice removal and prevention to your list of managed services.
- Repairs: Minor cracks and potholes do not necessarily mean that your parking lot needs to undergo a complete resurfacing. Our network of providers includes a host of talented individuals who have the capacity and resources to fulfill small work orders such as striping, seal coating and concrete curb repair on a moment’s notice.
- Cleaning & Maintenance: The cleanliness of your parking lot can also affect visitors’ impressions of your business. Trillium offers pressure washing, parking lot sweeping and landscaping to highlight the positive attributes of your facility’s exterior.
Contact Us Regarding Our Exterior Facilities Maintenance Capabilities
At Trillium Facility Solutions, our facilities management capabilities are vast. Whether you are in need of interior solutions, exterior solutions or both, we have the capacity to fulfill your needs. Contact our team today to learn more about our facility parking lot maintenance services.