Owning and taking care of business properties is a large investment and a big job. Facilities management can seem overwhelming at times, so it is important to consider numerous factors in order to stay organized. One of the ways you can make your life easier is by outsourcing facilities services.
Hiring an experienced and reliable facilities management company is an excellent business decision. At Trillium Facility Solutions, we understand the high stakes of good property care after years of providing nationally acclaimed facility management and facility maintenance services.
Putting properties in the hands of an outside facility management expert helps you. First, though, you need to understand what responsibilities this niche entails.
Facilities Management Services
A basic definition of managing facility services is that it integrates technology, processes, people, and places to bring about the best possible results. Facilities management involves numerous disciplines coming together to guarantee safety, comfort, efficiency, and functionality that exists within a particular structure.
While this definition may sound abstract, you see it played out successfully every time people are able to work in a clean, safe, climate-controlled building with fully functioning machinery. The well-kept property exterior beckons to passers-by and informs them you care about how you keep your physical business, implying that you care about how you do business.
Good facilities management matters. We offer a full range of FM facility maintenances services to keep both interiors and exteriors of business properties in peak condition. Our client list contains some of the country’s largest retailers, including Walmart, Chipotle, Speedway, and U.S. Cellular, so we appreciate the challenges that come with maintaining busy public properties. These companies have entrusted us with their facility management services, and we offer a wide array of specialized help to them and all of our clients.
Clean facilities show respect for your employees as well as your customers. Well-kept property tells people you are conscientious, considerate, and attentive. We take care of a range of important cleaning tasks, including:
- General upkeep—We help you formulate a regular maintenance plan to keep your public facility in the best possible condition. Business properties have a lot of traffic that can lead to costly repairs unless you schedule recurring maintenance. Since emergencies can happen anytime, we are available daily around the clock to respond to unexpected maintenance calls.
- Windows—Having clean, gleaming windows is like putting your best face forward. First impressions matter, and customers as well as other business people might get a less-than-favorable idea of how you do business if they are staring at debris-clogged panes. We can set up a convenient schedule to keep your glass shining.
While cleaning may not be at the top of your list, basic property maintenance jobs are some of the most important facilities services we offer. When you keep your structure in good shape, you can ward off costly repair bills later.
Modern buildings have many internal systems that are integral to comfort and safety. We help you take care of them all.
- HVAC—These complex systems are vital for public facilities. Our industry specialists will perform regular maintenance checks on your building’s system, which can prevent large-scale, expensive problems. If your system does break down, our skilled, on-call professionals will get your HVAC system running again.
- Plumbing—Because plumbing problems can be costly as well as extremely inconvenient, we partner with industry specialists throughout the country to offer you convenient preventative checks and maintenance services should something go wrong.
- Electrical—Businesses depend on solid wiring and steady power. Problems not only may close down operations, but they can also present hazards. Our network of industry professionals can check for faults and provide services during outages that minimize damage.
Complicated structural systems need expert care. Our contractors provide knowledgeable service when you require it.
Appearances do matter. Our range of facilities services includes important exterior maintenance that keeps your property as attractive and safe on the outside as it is on the inside.
- Snow and ice oversight—Icy sidewalks and snowy parking lots cause problems for employees and customers, and they can increase the chance of accidents. We can send a crew to help you manage the results of wintry weather, keeping your operations flowing smoothly and preventing potential mishaps.
- Parking lot and sidewalk tidying—Keeping neat parking lots and hazard-free sidewalks are also ways to make good first impressions as well as show regard for employees. From maintaining your sidewalks to resurfacing your parking lot, we have your paved areas covered.
- Landscaping—Our founder began in the landscaping business. He became so successful that he decided to sell that company. He wanted to branch out into a wider array of services, so he founded Trillium. He offers complete landscaping services all year to make your property inviting and pleasant for all.
Just as the inside of your facility should be in top condition, the outside of your property also needs to be clean, neat, and attractive.
Holistic Facilities Management Through Outsourcing
Responsible management of facilities services touches every area of your company and its daily operations. Comprehensive property managing boosts your relationships with the public and with business partners. Clean, well-maintained property may help you win customers, and it earns you positive first impressions. Employee morale goes up, which leads to smoother operations and better customer service.
Facilities management is a holistic niche—almost an art form, although its areas are utterly practical. While you can establish an internal department for these tasks, doing so will add another complicated dimension to your company.
You will be responsible managerially and financially for dealing with employee hiring and firing, internal disputes, and logistics. If you outsource the important task of managing facilities services, however, your life becomes easier in multiple ways, including:
- Freedom to focus on your core business
- Increased profitability
- Better productivity and workforce attitude
By turning over the task of facility management services to a specialist in the field such as Trillium, you give yourself freedom from having to focus on something that may not be in your main area of expertise.
Management Done Better
Property management is a complicated endeavor. We streamline the management process with facility management software that makes handling multiple work orders a breeze. This program, called Simple FM, lets you submit work orders anytime, and it enables our providers to receive and respond to them. You enjoy convenience with one simple invoice and around-the-clock service.
This advanced platform also lets you track the progress of our professionals. All you need to do is report the problem. No longer will you have to desperately search for an industry contractor yourself and negotiate prices. We handle those details, and our pool of professionals is waiting to help you. A dedicated account manager will answer any of your questions.
Our software program is also available through a mobile app, which lets you report problems to our professionals wherever your life takes you. You can rest easy knowing that we have insurance coverage, as do each of our licensed contractors.
Your property is in good hands when you entrust it to us. When you put your facilities in our hands, you can expect excellent results, efficient service, fewer hassles, less stress, and a lighter atmosphere overall for employees and customers.
Learn More From an Experienced Management Firm
If you want superior management of facilities services, trust your property to Trillium. Contact us today to find out how we will make your life easier and help your business thrive. From regular maintenance to specialized systems checks and repairs, we keep your property—and bottom line—in optimal condition.